|THE 2017 NZTECH ADVANCE GOVERNMENT & TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT is a high-level event that will will host key players from government, industry and technology to lead discussions on transformative technology aiding the delivery of better public services.
This is your chance to hear directly from those working behind the scenes about the government’s ICT strategy framework and the complex issues behind the government adoption of the public cloud. This year we focus on advancing the use of technology across the public sector and building stronger collaboration across government.
Who you will meet?
- Leaders and executives from government and technology
- Policy makers, senior advisers, controllers and strategists from government agencies
- Enterprise Architects, Technology & Operations Managers from local & central government, health, education, and SOEs
- Risk Officers, Transformation Leaders, Performance Leaders and Business Partners within government and industry
- CIOs and their top team members from NZ-based and international companies
…and anyone passionate about using technology to transform
- Understand the implications, benefits and challenges of implementing the acceleration of public cloud services
- Realise the deeper implications of working with data and security in the cloud
- Investigate how agencies are working together to collaborate on technology to effectively deliver better public services
- Acquire knowledge on remodelling commercial frameworks when working with the cloud
- Collaborate, connect and share experiences with government & industry leaders, vendors & experts to discuss the use of technology to influence economic and social outcomes
Running parallel with the Summit, this is an exclusive, invite-only roundtable discussion that brings together government & industry leaders to discuss building a culture within government to support technological transformation from agile environments to iterative projects.