|Now in its sixth year, the 2016 Digital Business Summit will bring together the most experienced senior digital business strategists and technology leaders to explore how enterprises can, and are, transforming their business.
Attendees at the Digital Business Summit will be provided with an end-to-end view of the impact of digital disruption on technology infrastructure, business operating models and organizational strategies.
In just one day out of the office, technology and business professionals will get the information they need to plan for the future today!
Successful companies are leveraging disruptive digital technologies to transform existing operating models and reap significant competitive advantage. Understand the emerging trends, changes in markets and where the next threats are going to come from, as we explore what's next and what's beyond next.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Digital Business Summit is focused on enabling and delivering enterprise advantage, improving the ability to compete through innovative new ways of doing business, and new businesses entirely.
Typical attendees of the Digital Business Summit include:
- Senior IT Leadership (CIO / CTO)
- Senior Business Strategists
- Senior Marketing and Product Marketing Leaders
- Senior Finance Leaders
- Business and IT Risk Management
- Corporate and Line of Business Leader
If you are a client of ISG and a Senior Business or IT leader from a larger, more progressive adopter of technology, your registration for the Digital Business Summit will be complimentary. Registration is valued at $995/875€.
Through interactive sessions, conference participants will gain valuable information and actionable advice from industry experts and peers:
- ISG Analysts will explore the digital disruptors driving transformative changes in organizational operating models
- ISG thought leaders will examine how entire industries are being revolutionized, new value chains unleashed and new customer opportunities realized.
- Panels of practioners and providers of digital technologies will discuss the challenges and best practices for winning in the digital era.