The Future of Mining Australia returns for its second edition and has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers to debate and define the future mining landscape across the Australia.
The agenda provides attendees strategic level content on the technology, innovation and digitisation issues driving the mining industry.
Download it now
Key topics include:
• Cyber Security - Risk Management in Today’s Mining Landscape
• Our Data Dilemma – How to Increase Transparency and Data Sharing Across the Industry
• How can data-driven analytics optimise systems from pit to customer?
• How can the industry solve problems presented by big data and under-utilised geological data?
Confirmed speakers Include:
• Jake Klein, Chief Executive Officer, Evolution Mining
• Ricus Grimbeek, Chief Operating Officer, North Atlantic Operations and Asian Refineries, Vale Base Metals
• Friska Wirya, Change Lead – Digital, Newcrest Mining
• Jonathan Law, Director, CSIRO Mineral Resources
• Allan Trench, Professor of Practice & MBA Director, University of Western Australia
View the full speaker list
Sponsors include: Komatsu, Caterpillar, Inmarsat Motion Metrics, Minnovare, MMD, Uptake, Commit Works and Petra Data Sciences
View the full list of confirmed sponsors