|The Annual IIoT and Digital Solutions for Oil & Gas conference, the international platform for Oil & Gas upstream and downstream producers, EPCs, OFS' and IIoT and digital solution providers, is gearing up for a successful 2nd edition this June in Amsterdam.
Taking place from 7th to 8th June at the Okura Amsterdam hotel, and supported by major oil and gas operators and leading industry IIoT and digital solution providers, the conference already has a line-up of industry experts confirmed from Shell, Total, Statoil, BP, MOL, Petronas, Repsol, with solution providers from Intel, Honeywell, Halliburton, Siemens, Schneider-electric, Kongsberg, Seadrill, Implico, Advisian Digital, McKinsey, Darktrace, Bentley Systems, Houston Mechatronics, TNO, IIConsortium.
Sharing insights, use case perspectives and best practices for digital transformation and implementation in the industry, the conference is a must attend for all those interested in learning about:
- How operators such as Shell, Total, Statoil, amongst others are leveraging real-time data and advanced analytics through innovation and implementing competitive technologies to optimize productivity and improve safety
- Leveraging emerging technologies such as AI, robotics and blockchain and achieving true digital transformation with expert contributions from TNO, Houston Mechatronics, Intel, Halliburton
- Asset performance using data analytics and its implications on forecasting and decision making with contributions from BP, Bentley Systems, Siemens, Honeywell
- Cyber Defence solutions as expert speakers address key concerns in protecting sensitive data and infrastructure as well as the challenges of IT/OT convergence
- Revolutionary methods of how data is collected, visualised and utilised in the deep-water drilling industry as Seadrill share insights into their digital transformation
- Success stories in the downstream sector on the interplay with IoT and next generation technologies, with insights and use case presentations from MOL, Petronas, Repsol, Implico, amongst others
Alongside the presentations, the event will feature a dedicated exhibition area and live technical demo presentations across the two days, providing attendees with additional industry related content. More information about the event, speakers, discussion topics and how to participate can be found at www.globuc.com/digitalsolutions