|For over 30 years, Sensors Expo & Conference has established itself as North America's premier event focused exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems. The 2017 event will be taking place June 27-29 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA! Click here to stay updated and to be part of the ONLY event where you can find solutions for your present sensing technologies while exploring sensing technologies that are driving tomorrow's solutions.
In just 3 days, you'll save months of time! Join thousands of engineers and innovators to see the largest showcase of sensing technologies and identify new ways to improve products and expand their capabilities using sensors. The event has helped countless attendees learn about "hot" and cutting-edge technology areas: Energy Harvesting & Low Power, Flexibles & Printed Sensors, IoT, MEMS, Wireless, and Wearable Tech.
Who Needs to Attend?
- Engineers: Design, Systems, Evaluation, Test, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Product Design, Production, Software
- Scientists: Chief Scientists; Data Scientists
- R&D: Research, Development, Testing, Standards, Quality
- Academia: Educators, Students
- Media: Analysts, Press
- Purchasing/Procurement: buyers of sensors and sensing-related technologies
- Investors: VC firms, angel investors, professionals looking to invest in sensors technology