|The information and communication industry has entered the era of Internet of Things (IoT) from the era of PC and Mobile, bringing more applications and innovative development. It is predicted by Markets And Markets that the market scale of smart home will reach USD 122 billion by 2022, with the average annual growth rate increasing to 14%.
In order to support the development of the smart home, China has issued the Special Action Plan on the Internet of Things Development, which includes ten aspects such as standard establishment, business model and state support. In addition, promoting the smart home application was listed as one of the important contents of Internet of Things.
For now, it is still different for a single enterprise to cover the whole market of smart home, because of a long industrial chain and numerous varieties of products with diversified marketing channels. Thus, how to enhance core competitiveness, how develop customer’s using habits and how increase the profit margin of the smart home industry will be significant challenges that people are striving to overcome.
With the theme of Smart Home in the Era of Internet of Things, this summit will gather leaders in smart home industry and help insiders to further address various challenges and problems faced by enterprises. Market requirement of global smart home and the industry condition in China will be analyzed with related industrial case study. Additionally, The applications and practices of Internet of Things technology with cloud computing and big data technology will be discussed by attendees who from different industries.
The summit will be focused on the hot topics as below：
1. New Trends and Prospects: The Development of Global Smart Home Industry
2. The Transformation and Development of China Smart Home Industry in the Era of Internet of Things
3. The Latest Insights and Prospects of Global Connected Consumers
4. NB-IoT Technology Assists Smart Home Appliances “Always Online” and Create a New Experience of Smart Life
5. Cloud Computing Technology and Cloud Security in Smart Home
6. Creating an Intelligent Experience: Using the Deep Learning Technology and Voice Control
7. How does the Block Chain Technology Guarantee the Privacy and Safety of Connected Home
8. The Best Solution of Smart Home Chips in the Era of Internet of Things
9. Building the Ecological Chain of Smart Home and Eliminating the Barriers between Smart Hardware
10. The Future of the Human-machine Interaction of Smart Home
More details, please visit our official website:
Ticket: RMB12,989 per person
( Providing English-Chinese simultaneous interpretation facility for 2days. 2 days buffet lunch in five-star hotel. 4 Tea breaks providing)
Mr. Dennis Zhang (Mr.)
Tel: +86 21 80260707 ext 812
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.